Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Peach, Blueberry and Goat Cheese Spinach Salad

"This guy is standing on the street, and he has a giant peach for a head.  And a man walks up to him, and says, "Ummm....you have a giant peach for a head.  What's up with that?  And the guys says, "Funny story, actually.  A genie came up to me and granted me three wishes.  And for my first wish, I asked to be rich. 
And a guy came up and handed me a briefcase with a million dollars, and I'm a millionaire, a millionaire.  For my second wish, I asked for the most beautiful woman in the world to fall madly in love with me.  Mila Kunis walked up to me, said "I love you" and we are getting married in a month.
For my third wish, I asked to have a giant peach for a head."

-Matthew Perry


Summer is quickly winding down, so I am trying to get in as much fruit as I can!  For lunch today, I fixed a quick berry salad with creamy goat cheese.


Here's what you need (for 1 salad):
1 handful of spinach
1/2 a handful of watercress
1/2 a peach, sliced
a few blueberries
2-3 teaspoons of plain goat cheese
dressing of choice or 1-2 tablespoons of aged balsamic vinegar


Plate.


Spinach.

Top with 1/2 a handful of watercress.

Half a peach.

Top greens with peach slices.

Add blueberries.

Add 2-3 teaspoons of plain goat cheese.  


Add dressing of choice or 1-2 teaspoons of aged balsamic vinegar.

No comments:

Post a Comment