Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

All Juiced Up With Avocado

What did one avocado say to the other?
Nothing; avocados can't talk.


I have a confession.

I've been juicing this week.

Healthy Juice! (please, I have enough muscles.)  This is a great way to re-set your body.  I am currently doing a 7-day Juicing program, but I'm not being super strict with it.  For example, last night I was so hungry that I wanted to chew on my own arm, so I decided to make some roasted broccoli and watered down broth soup.  This morning (Day 3) I am feeling much better.  Way less likely to try and eat everything in sight.

This is one of the juice recipes that I have been using.  You don't have to go crazy and try and replace all your meals with juicing, but why not try incorporating it as your lunch or breakfast a couple days a week?

Here's what you need:
Juicer
2 apples (anything but granny smith)
1 lime
1/2 of a small pineapple or 1/4 of a large one
piece of cucumber or zucchini
Blender
1/2 avocado
ice



 Gather your ingredients. 

Juice pineapple, 2 apples, zucchini and peeled lime.  Then, place juice in a blender with 1/2 an avocado and 4-6 ice cubes.  Blend everything together.  Drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment